About Our School
Home of the Viers Mill Jaguars
Principal: Mr. Matthew Hawkins
Assistant Principal: Ms. Katherine Schwartz
(From left to right) Mr. Hawkins and Ms. Schwartz
The VMES vision is to develop well-rounded, caring, and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential.
The VMES mission is to create lifelong learners within a safe, respectful, and supportive environment by acknowledging and appreciating differences and dismantling systemic barriers to success.
At Viers Mill, we work everyday to show PRIDE: Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence.
- Perseverance -We always try our best and we don't give up.
- Respect - We treat others like we want to be treated.
- Integrity - We are reliable and we tell the truth.
- Discipline - We demonstrate self-control and follow school rules.
- Excellence - We strive for excellence in everything we do.
The VMES Goal!
Read. Read. Read.
Because great readers have great choices!
Last modified on August 16, 2022