About Our School
Home of the Viers Mill Jaguars
(From left to right) Mr. Hawkins and Ms. Schwartz
We believe that all students, regardless of race, gender or socioeconomic status, will experience a high level of learning at Viers Mill Elementary.
- Staff will be responsible for creating an environment that ensures academic success.
- Students will be responsible for giving their best efforts when thinking and learning.
- Parents will be responsible for participating in the educational process.
At Viers Mill, we work everyday to show PRIDE: Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence.
- Perseverance -We always try our best and we don't give up.
- Respect - We treat others like we want to be treated.
- Integrity - We are reliable and we tell the truth.
- Discipline - We demonstrate self-control and follow school rules.
- Excellence - We strive for excellence in everything we do.
The VMES Goal!
Read. Read. Read.
Because great readers have great choices!
Last modified on September 16, 2021