Kindergarten Handbook and Registration Information 2023-2024
All of the required registration documents are included in this 2023-2024 Kindergarten Handbook. Unless you already have your child’s immunizations completed, you may wait to submit the health forms until the Summer; they must be in school by August 15, 2023 before the 2023-24 school year begins.
Along with the enclosed filled out registration forms starting on page 11, we must also have the following documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent I.D. (Driver's license or Passport-Legal identification with proof of relationship to your child.)
- Proof of Residency:
- Current lease (if lease is over one year old, please present a current utility bill: ex: telephone bill
- If you own: Current Tax Bill/Statement. If you cannot find, contact Montgomery County Dept of Finance www.montgomerycountymd.gov/finance.
- Owned less than 1 year, Closing documents (first page with date, address, purchaser name and signature page. (No deed)
Please email all the documents to Nancy_L_Conway@mcpsmd.org
If you need assistance or have questions, please feel free to call Nancy Conway at 240-740-1100.
KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION IS APRIL 20, 2023
*ONLY FOR PARENTS AND IN-COMING 2023-24 KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS*
LAST NAME ENDING: A - L 9:30 A.M. – 10:45 A.M.
LAST NAME ENDING: M - Z 11:15 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.