Registration for Grades 1-5
If you have a child registering for grade 1- 5 you may find the registration documents in the 2023-24 Kindergarten Handbook on
Pages 11-16, and pages 19-26.
We will need to have your child’s immunizations included with their registration. If you have the other health forms please send them; however, if you need to see your child’s doctor in order to complete the other health forms, we will need them before school begins by August 15, 2023. Do not wait to register your child until you have all health forms.
Along with the enclosed forms, we must also have the following documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport) legal identification showing relationship to your child
- Proof of Residency:
- Current lease (if lease is over one year old, present a current utility bill also: ex: Telephone
- If you own: Current Tax Bill/Statement. If you cannot find, contact Montgomery County Dept of Finance: www.montgomerycountymd.gov/finance
- Owned less than 1 year: Closing documents (first page with date, address, purchaser name and signature page (No Deeds)
Please email all the documents to Nancy_L_Conway@mcpsmd.org.
If you need assistance of have questions, please feel free to call Nancy Conway at 240-740-1100.