Kindergarten Handbook and Registration Information
All of the required registration documents are included in this 2021-22 Kindergarten Handbook. Unless you already have your child’s immunizations completed, you may wait to submit the health forms until the Summer; they must be in school by August 31, 2021 before the 2021-22 school year begins.
Along with the enclosed forms, we must also have the following documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent I.D. (Driver’s license or Passport)
- Proof of Residency:
- Current lease (if lease is over one year old, please present a current utility bill: ex: telephone bill
- If you own: Current Tax Bill/Statement. If you cannot find, contact Montgomery County Dept of Finance www.montgomerycountymd.gov/finance.
- Owned less than 1 year, Closing documents (first page with date, address, purchaser name and signature page.
Please email all the documents to Nancy_L_Conway@mcpsmd.org
If you need assistance or have questions, please feel free to call Nancy Conway at 240-740-1100.