SVHS Student Service Learning (SSL) Coordinator
- Ellen Fellows - Ellen_P_Fellows@mcpsmd.org
- Office Phone: (240) 740-6429
How to Submit SSL Hours at SVHS
- Ensure your activity has been pre-approved.
- Complete MCPS Form 560-51 in it's entirety, including all required signatures!
- Once form 560-51 is complete, please turn into the Counseling Office (Room 2210) or email to Ms. Fellows: Ellen_P_Fellows@mcpsmd.org
- When sending via email, please include "SSL Form" in the subject line
Please note: Hours are updated regularly. Students should be able to view their updated number of hours by the end of each grading period.
Attention Seniors! Do You Need SSL Hours to Graduate??
- Seniors, if you still need 20 or more SSL hours to graduate, please fill out and submit your plan on how you will complete your hours using the form on the link below.
- Click here to access our SVHS SENIOR SSL Completion Form.
- Reach out to Mrs. Fellows if you have any questions.
SVHS SSL Opportunities Page
- Click here to see our SSL Page created by Mrs. Fellows to see the latest SSL Opportunities at SVHS.
Please note: Check this page periodically as Mrs. Fellows updates this resource regularly.
MCPS SSL Information & Resources
- MCPS Student Service Learning (SSL) Main Page - Information, Forms, & More
- SSL Forms, Guidelines and Resources
- SSL Opportunities
- SSL Guidelines for Students
- Program Overview
- How to check your SSL hours on Student/Parent Vue
Looking for SSL Opportunities?
Need the Form to Submit SSL Hours?