Parent Technical Support Email:
Thank you for visiting the Seneca Valley High School web site regarding the enrollment process. The staff of Seneca Valley can't wait to welcome you to our new building!
To begin, verify that your address is within the Seneca Valley High School District using the MCPS School Locator Tool: http://gis.mcpsmd.org/SchoolAssignmentTool2/Index.xhtml.
Next, obtain a copy of your child’s transcript from the school they last attended. If your child is an incoming 9th grader, a copy of their last report card. Schools can also send directly to our registrar, Ms. LeeAnn Geisler at LeeAnn_Geisler@mcpsmd.org.
The following documentation will be required for enrollment:
Proof of residency
- If you own, a copy of your current tax bill
- If you recently purchased a home, a copy of your disclosure statement
- If you rent, a copy of your current lease
- If you share housing, a completed shared housing form, the lease or current tax bill of the person you are living with, and two supporting documents showing the parents name at that address.
Copy of your child’s birth certificate
Copy of your child's immunization record
Fill out additional registration paperwork required by MCPS accessible at the following website:
- New Student Information (Form 560-24)
- Student Emergency Information (Form 565-1)
Once all steps above have been completed and requred documentation has been collected, contact Ms. Rogena Parrish at email@example.com to make an appointment.
During this appointment, a counselor will review your child's past course history and further discuss their upcoming schedule, graduation requirements, pertinent Seneca Valley information, and answer any questions you and your child may have.