Thank you for visiting the Seneca Valley High School web page regarding the enrollment process. The staff of Seneca Valley looks forward to meeting you in the near future!
Please complete the following steps before starting the registration process:
- Verify that your address is within the Seneca Valley High School District using the MCPS School Locator Tool: http://gis.mcpsmd.org/SchoolAssignmentTool2/Index.xhtml
- Obtain a copy of your child’s transcript from the school they last attended. If your child is an incoming 9th grader, a copy of their last report card. Schools can also send transcripts directly to our registrar, Ms. LeeAnn Wentz at LeeAnn_Geisler@mcpsmd.org.
- Obtain digital copies of all registration documents and have them ready for upload. Accepted forms of documents include .jpg, .png or .pdf. Registration documents include:
- Address Verification/Proofs of Residency
- If you own a home, a copy of your current property tax bill.
- If you recently purchased a home, a copy of your disclosure statement.
- If you rent, a copy of your current lease.
- If you share housing, a completed shared housing form, the lease or current property tax bill of the person you are living with, and two supporting documents showing the parents name at that address.
- Parent(s) Legal Identification
- Birth Verification
- Immunization Record
- Any other documents as needed based on answers to registration questions.
If you have previously attended or have been tested in MCPS, you CANNOT register online.
Please fill out the following forms:
- New Student Enrollment Form
- Student Emergency Form
- New Student - Health Room Form
- Statement of Intent to Register
Once you have gathered all necessary documentation and completed all required forms, please contact the SVHS Counseling Office to complete the registration process.
- 240-740-6420 | Email: Rogena_O_Parrish@mcpsmd.org
For students new to MCPS, please follow the online registration process in ParentVue:
- Visit https://www2.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/senecavalleyhs/enrollment/ for more information and to access the Grades 1-12 Online Registration Support Guide.
- The Grades 1-12 Online Registration Support Guide provides step-by-step instructions to enroll your child using ParentVue. This guide also provides information on how to create a ParentVue account if you do not already have one.
Once the online registration process has been submitted, contact the SVHS Counseling Office:
240-740-6420 | Email: Rogena_O_Parrish@mcpsmd.org
Questions? Please reach out to the Counseling Office at 240-740-6420.