Parent Technical Support Email:
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
There are a variety of activities for which volunteers are needed. We welcome parent volunteers, as well as alumni and other members of the community. Many programs benefitting students, parents and teachers couldn't happen without your help!
Seneca Valley coordinates many volunteer opportunities through the PTSA. Please contact the volunteer coordinator.
- Mentor an Intern - Your business or workplace can make a real difference in a student's life.
- Booster Club - Do you enjoy sports? Help work at our concession stands or help with fundraising. Get involved with Boosters!
- Theatre Arts - Would you like to work with sets, costumes, hair, make-up, house management, publicity or lobby concessions? Contact our Theatre Arts sponsor.
Compliance Measures Required for Volunteers
Montgomery County Public Schools requires school volunteers and partnership agencies to complete certain compliance measures in order to volunteer within our school district.
- Online Recognizing Child Abuse and Neglect Training via their myMCPS Classroom/Canvas account
- Background check (dependent upon the type of volunteer service, per the Volunteers regulation and FAQ)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation - NEW!
Beginning September 20, 2021, volunteers will be required to upload their Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination to remain on the volunteer roster.
Please review the Volunteer/Contractor Vaccination Attestation Update for details on this process.