Log into ParentVUE
Synergy engages parents/guardians in using an online ParentVUE portal to view student and classroom information, update emergency contacts, and stay connected with teachers in schools and classrooms. Access to ParentVUE will be available online and through a mobile app.
ParentVUE and StudentVUE:
myMCPS Portal account usernames and passwords should be the same if parents/guardians have already accessed student accounts in the past. If you do not remember your username and password or if you are new to the county and did not receive your login information through the mail, please reach out by calling the main office.
Students will have accessed their myMCPS Student Portal account at school with their teachers and have been introduced to the myMCPS portal by the end of September. Students must use their school assigned screen name and password. Please do not change student login information.
Student Video: How to Check Grades & Assignments in Portal
What is ParentVue?
ParentVue is the parent portal to MCPS's Synergy Student Information System that is available in seven languages on the web or mobile device. It is a secure way to access information about attendance, classes, grades, report cards, online school enrollment, athletic registration, Synergy mail, a link to MyMCPSClassroom digital learning platform, and much more.
How do I access ParentVue?
- You will need an activation letter from one of your child's schools
- Website browser: https://md-mcps-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_Login.aspx
- Download the ParentVue app for Apple or android mobile devices on Google play store
How do I activate my ParentVue account?
- Parents new to MCPS will create a ParentVue account during the enrollment process
- Parents will be sent an activation letter by email or by US mail
- Contact your child's school to obtain an activation letter if you did not receive one
- Here are directions for activating your account
Why do I need a ParentVue account?
- ParentVue is the primary communication tool for MCPS teachers and staff to communicate with parents about school and student information
- It provides up to date information and announcements
- ParentVue is available in seven languages
Do I need separate ParentVue accounts for each of my children?
No, you will only need one account to access information for all your children.
What if I do not see all my children in one account?
Contact the school of the child you do not see your child's name.
How do I see ParentVue in different languages?
In the bottom corner of the website or app look for a drop-down menu of different languages. Pick the language you desire.