ActivInspire Personal Edition (allows you to download a personal edition of ActivInspire so that you can view teacher flip charts at home) Download Link
We are thrilled to provide every student at Rocky Hill Middle School with an MCPS Chromebook. These Chromebooks allow students to access the learning using a vast number of instructional tools and resources. Together, we must agree to treat these devices responsibly to ensure all students will continue to have access to technology. Parents/guardians, review the CHROMEBOOK CONTRACT (<- click) Google Form with your student and fill in the information at the end of Section 10.
Please note, this is a requirement for each student who attends Rocky Hill. If you have multiple children at Rocky Hill, you will need to complete the form for every child who attends. Paper copies are available in the main office for your convenience if needed. Thank you for your partnership with the Chromebook program, and please contact the school with any questions.
https://bit.ly/3TewOF9 (Chromebook Contract)
You can now follow Rocky Hill Athletics on Twitter: @MCPS_RHWildcats for updates on games, cancelations, and "Athletes of the Week".
- PTA Presentation (Dec. 2020)-Adolescent Brain Development- If you were unable to attend the PTA meeting on Dec. 8th, here is the presentation on Adolescent Brain Development that was shared at the meeting.
- The Learning Brain – A kid friendly look at how the brain works and how to improve learning.
- Mindset – This article explains the difference between demonstrating a fixed mindset and a growth mindset.
- Here is a link to a youtube video explaining growth mindset.
- This video clip demonstrates the research Dr. Dweck conducted on having a growth mindset.
- Here are a few links to youtube videos explaining growth mindset:
Giving parents tips and tools to help their children succeed in school. Please see the link for workshop dates and locations. https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/parentacademy/workshops.aspx
- MCAP Early Fall informational Documents: English | Spanish
- Weekly Handouts
- School Communication Form
- Rocky Hill Heading (for class assignments)
- Staff Directory
- Technology Contract
- Wildcat Roar
- Common Sense Parent Engagement Resources
- Common Core Information for Parents
- Cafeteria News
- Emergency Information
- Employment of Minors-Work Permits
- Food Resources / Recursos Alimenticios
- Getting Food Near You | Consiga Comida Cerca de Usted
- MCPS Division of Food & Nutrition Services
- FARMS-Free and Reduced Meal Application
- For Parent & Students
- Grading & Reporting
- Health Inventory
- Hotline Numbers
- Medicine form [English & Spanish]
- Middle School Program Brochure
- Parent and Community Involvement Opportunities
- Parent Guide to Special Education
- Registration Information
- School Cash Online Parent Registration Instructions English | Spanish
- School Year Calendar
- Student Service Learning Hours
- Clarksburg Elementary School
- William B. Gibbs, Jr. Elementary School
- Little Bennett Elementary School
- Daly Elementary School
- Fox Chapel Elementary School
- Neelsville Middle School
- Clarksburg HS
- Seneca Valley HS
State & National Resources
Montgomery County Resources