This page contains important information send to parents (in email form) as an archive of important information for the school year.
Welcome to Rocky Hill!
- RHMS Back to School Night Sept. 2020
- Dr. Eldridge-1st Day of School Welcome Video
- Welcome to 6th Grade! (Includes Helpful Hints)
- Welcome to 7th Grade!
- Welcome to 8th Grade!
- Wildcat Welcome Presentation
- 6th Grade Orientation Materials
- Student Assignment Book Page-A planner to help you stay organized during virtual learning
- Summer Math & Reading Info
- RHMS Amazing Accomplishments
- Lesson Recording & ParentVUE (English & Spanish)
- MAEOE Re-Certifies RHMS as Maryland SUSTAINABLE Green School
- Yearbook Update
- Are you Moving? Residency Information
- RHMS Counselors are Available
- Cafeteria News
- Common Sense Lessons at RHMS
- Academic Eligibility and Extracurricular Activities
- Radon Update
- MCPS Community Update
- Food Distribution August 26 Update
- Montgomery County Family Violence Prevention and Awareness Initiative
- Online FARMS Apps are Available Now!
- SmarTrip Cards for Free Rides
Parents who need technical help can call 240-740-7020 Monday-Friday between 7am and 8pm or email email@example.com.
- RHMS Technology Contacts
- ParentVUE Activation Communication
- Technology Support Parent Webinar Series
- Zoom Tips & Best Practices
- Student Guide for Joining a Zoom Meeting
- Free Internet Access Opportunities
RHMS ConnectEDs & Email Messages
- September 13, 2020 (Weekly Message) | Weekly Schedule
- Germantown Help News (9/11/2020)
- September 10, 2020 (RHMS Material and Chromebook distribution in English & Spanish)
- September 6, 2020 (Weekly Message) English | Spanish
- September 4, 2020 (RHMS Material and Chromebook distribution in English & Spanish)
- Online Saturday School
- August 30, 2020 (Weekly Message)
- August 23, 2020 (Weekly Message)
- August 20, 2020 (RHMS Material and Chromebook distribution in English & Spanish)
- August 19, 2020 (Technology Support Parent Webinar Series)
- August 17, 2020 (Grade 7 Immunization Information)
- August 16, 2020 (Principal Welcome Letter)
- August 16, 2020 (We are a No Place for Hate School)
- August 11, 2020 (Update)
- July 24, 2020 (Update)