MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
Outdoor Education-Camp Letts
See you NEXT YEAR!
Please support our Outdoor Education Fundraiser! We have T-shirts & Water Bottles designed specifically for our Rocky Hill OE Program.
Check out the OE T-shirt and water bottle fundraiser flyer! Thank you for your support!!
Outdoor Education Movie (Please be patient-it may take a few minutes to load)
6th grade parents,
Attached are all the forms and information necessary for your child to participate in the Outdoor Education Program. The Permission form must be filled out and returned with the $85.00 Payment can be made via online (preferred), check, or cash). The Medication Form is required for any child who will need to take prescription medication or over the counter medication (including advil, tylenol, etc). If the medication is over the counter use the same form but the parent must complete Part 2, not the physician. Over the counter medication must be in a new & unopened package. The medicine & the medication form must be brought in at the same time to the Health Room.
All paperwork, & money are DUE TBD
All medication & forms are DUE TBD
Parent Volunteer forms are due no later than TBD. See the Parent Packet for more specific information regarding parent volunteers.
If you have any questions, please contact Lorie Quinn @ 301-353-8282 x 1070 or Lorie_Quinn@mcpsmd.org.
NOTE: All Forms are saved in .pdf format
OE Talking Points and Information
- Cabin Talk
- Classes and Evening Activities
- Meals and Meds Talking Points
- Typical Day
- Last Minute Reminders
- Parent PowerPoint from Meeting (12/9/2019)
- Online Child Abuse and Neglect Training for Volunteers -Child Abuse and Neglect Training (required for Day and Night Volunteers) Send Confirmation # to Mrs. Quinn.
- American Identity Solutions (AIS) Finger Printing Packet w/voucher
- Parent Information Packet (General Info, Parent Volunteer Info, Medical info & forms, Permission slip)
- OE Permission Slip
- Medication Form (Over the Counter or Prescription)
- RH Medication Letter
- Packing List