Parent Technical Support Email:
Need assistance logging into myMCPS Classroom or accessing a Zoom link? Look below (additional tips and tutorials are available to you in myMCPS Classroom in the myMCPS Classroom titled Student Tech Support).
- Finding the Missing MCPS Resources Folder
- Logging into myMCPS Classroom
- Adding a Class to the myMCPS Classroom Dashboard
- Opening a Zoom Class
Online Services Information
NOTE: Students MUST be logged into CHROME in order to access these resources
- Centrally Purchased Online Services-Middle School Passwords (in English)
- Centrally Purchased Online Services-Middle School Passwords (in Spanish)
- RHMS Online Student Password List (Must be logged into Chrome with MCPS account to access)
- Online Resources Lists
Teach staff and students thinking skills needed as life-long learners to independently seek and use information effectively and properly.
Nurture a love of reading through a variety of literary experiences throughout the school year.
- Media Center Orientation Video (.mov) NOTE: This is a large movie file and it may take several minutes to load. Please be patient. :)
Students may check out up to three items at a time. If a student has an overdue book he/she must return it before checking out additional items. Students may keep books for up to two weeks. Students may renew books for an additional two week period.
7:45-8:10 AM (with a pass) and open during lunches (as schedule permits). You can visit during the school day with a pass from a teacher.
- Black Eyed Susan
- 25 Club
- Library and Book Clubs (Makerspace Madness, Book Wars, RH Readers, Student Advisory, RH Book Club)