MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
Schedules: 2020-2021 Media Center Planbook | Media Center Sign Ins|
Click the banner above to begin the
AMAZING RACE SUMMER EDITION!
Summer Reading Interactive Titles: Available until August 31st! Interactive online books in 10 different languages
Need assistance logging into myMCPS Classroom or accessing a Zoom link? Look below (additional tips and tutorials are available to you in myMCPS Classroom in the myMCPS Classroom titled Student Tech Support).
- Finding the Missing MCPS Resources Folder
- Logging into myMCPS Classroom
- Adding a Class to the myMCPS Classroom Dashboard
- Opening a Zoom Class
Online Services Information
NOTE: Students MUST be logged into CHROME in order to access these resources
- Centrally Purchased Online Services-Middle School Passwords (in English)
- Centrally Purchased Online Services-Middle School Passwords (in Spanish)
- RHMS Online Student Password List (Must be logged into Chrome with MCPS account to access)
- Online Resources Lists
Search the Destiny Catalog
Teach staff and students thinking skills needed as life-long learners to independently seek and use information effectively and properly.
Nurture a love of reading through a variety of literary experiences throughout the school year.
- Media Center Orientation Video (.mov) NOTE: This is a large movie file and it may take several minutes to load. Please be patient. :)
Students may check out up to three items at a time. If a student has an overdue book he/she must return it before checking out additional items. Students may keep books for up to two weeks. Students may renew books for an additional two week period.
TBD for 2020-2021 Virtual School Year
- Black Eyed Susan
- 25 Club
- Library and Book Clubs (Makerspace Madness, Book Wars, RH Readers, Student Advisory, RH Book Club)