RHMS PHYSICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Teresa Demosky-Tippett, Physical Education, Health, Arts & Music Content Specialist
Physical education at Rocky Hill is an activity-oriented class designed to develop and maintain healthful habits that lead to increasing or maintaining an optimal level of physical fitness. Research indicates that healthful eating habits and a regular program of vigorous exercise are necessary to achieve these objectives. Physical education also helps develop positive social skills including positive sports manners, teamwork, cooperation and fun.
Click below for information for the
- Health Information Letter - Grade 6 - ENGLISH SPANISH
- Health Information Letter - Grade 7 - ENGLISH SPANISH
- Health Information Letter - Grade 8 - ENGLISH SPANISH
- Physical Education (PE) Orientation Letter
- Physical Education (PE) Orientation Letter (Spanish)
- PE Uniform Policy ENGLISH SPANISH
- Excusal from PE Info
- Physician Contact Form 345-22 [Updated 8/16/19]
- Interscholastic Sports
- MCPS Physical Education
Second Online PE Clothing Store!!!!