WELCOME TO THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!
Contacting the School/Staff
- The school building, due to Covid-19, is not open to the community at this time.
- Call the Counseling Office at 240-740-6620 with questions about enrollment, transcripts, report cards.
- E-mail your counselor if you need to speak with them. Click here for a list of names and emails.
- Call the main office with other questions at 240-740-6600.
MiFI's & Chromebooks
- Please call the school if you still need a MiFi.
Chromebook Upgrade Eligibility: Students are eligible for the following:
-Grade 9: Acer 771 available for pickup (old device must be turned in when picking up new device)
- Grade 10 to Grade 12: Acer C740 available for pickup* or continued use.
If your Grade 10-12 student has an Acer C720 device, they are encouraged to pick up an Acer C740. If a student already has an Acer C740, they are not eligible for an upgrade and do not need to pick up a different device.
Come to the Rotunda bus loop area from weekdays, 8:00 am - 3:00pm for pickups/drop offs.
New Parent Portal (ParentVue)
- A series of technology webinars for parents have been scheduled to help parents learn about the new parent portal (ParentVUE) and other digital tools their children will be using this fall (myMCPS Classroom, Kami, Zoom).
As MCPS continues to navigate through the pandemic, families and students can stay engaged throughout the school year with Parent Academy TO GO, a series of virtual webinars for families to watch at home.
- If families did not receive an email with ParentVUE activation information, they can call 240-740-7020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If parents can only see some children but not all, please complete this form and we will merge accounts: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3RJam5Fl3jdbhxmSttrSLB-ybJ3Gwp4sB8dPAwqj1VjmzNg/viewform
Student Passwords and Connecting Information
- Student passwords have not changed. If you need assistance, please call the main office at 240-740-6600, 7:30am -3:30pm.
To help with connecting, please refer to the following guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS3mN2oufzx_Zw2Os3AGopMebqxIOgL4Jm8UayWeKmzGbejW36wCGfpY1YgDokRcJG7Po11aT7UcJWe/pub
Registration for the virtual delivery of the fall athletic season, will open during the week of August 24. The fall high school season will begin on Monday, September 14, and run through Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Senior Pictures are being scheduled for late September/Early October. Stay tuned for details.