Rockville High School will be a nationally recognized center of learning whose graduates possess the academic, social-emotional, and critical thinking skills to be global leaders in the 21st Century.
The mission of Rockville High School is to prepare students for the challenges and expectations of careers and college readiness by the implementation of Common Core State Standards (CCSS) through English Language Arts and Literacy and (STEM) science, technology, engineering and mathematics content.
- MCPS Course Bulletin
- 9th Grade Registration and Parent Information Meeting Slideshow
- Rising 9th Grade Student Slideshow
- 9th Grade Registration Planner
- 10th Grade Registration Planner
- 11th Grade Registration Planner
- 12th Grade Registration Planner
Course groupings that will provide a course and sequence to each area
This will give you details about course numbers, course titles, prerequisites, brief descriptions, and if there is a fee for the course.
- IB/IBCP Course Sequence Information
- ELD (English Language Development)
- Fine Arts
- Health Education/PE
- Social Studies
- World Languages
Programs of Study (POS)
Courses in the Programs of Study may be taken as part of a program or as an elective. These courses are open to all students.
- Education/Early Child Development
- Biomedical PLTW
- Hospitality Management/Culinary (this is for students who started the program in 22/23)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management POS
- IB Broadcast Journalism
- Computer Science (CODE.ORG)