New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Robert Frost Middle School. We are looking forward to an exciting new school year ahead. We are going to be primarily enrolling by on-line registration this summer. If you have an extenuating circumstance that would necessitate meeting in-person, an office appointment can be made. If you are an International family just arriving in the U.S. , please complete this Registration Survey and the International Admissions office will contact you.
To enroll your student for the 2023-2024 school year, we will need the following information:
1. Proof of Residency: We will accept:
● Lease: Please send the front page of the lease which should show your name, the address and the length of the lease and a signature page and date
● Tax bill: This will show your name and your address. If your name is not on the tax bill, please include 2 bills (bank, phone, utility) with your name and the address as proof that you live at the address.
● Settlement Documents: Please include a page that shows your name and the address and a signature page with date
NO DEEDS PLEASE
● Certified Closing on a New Build: Please send closing documents that shows the date of the completion of the home. You must be living in the home 60 days from enrollment.
● Shared Housing Document: complete and notarize form #335-74. Please attach the Tax bill or lease for the owner/renter of the home who is signing the form. Also include 2 proofs of residency for the parent of the student sharing the home. Acceptable forms of proof are utility bills, phone bill, bank bills. A driver’s license and store credit cards are not an acceptable form of ID.
2. Birth Certificate or Passport of student
3. Picture ID of parent enrolling
4. Immunization Record- 7th and 8th grade enrollees must have an MCV shot and T-dap booster
5. School record or last report card
6. Complete New Student Information form #560-24 and Student Emergency Form #565-1.
Please return all of these documents to Christina_a_Sardelis@mcpsmd.org . Once your student is enrolled, you will be notified by email, you will be sent ParentVue portal access information and your student’s counselor will begin to prepare the schedule. We have orientations scheduled for incoming 6th graders this summer. The Principal will be sharing a Welcome Packet by email in early August that will contain all needed information for starting a new school year. Please be aware that MCPS usually offers a half-day, new student orientation on the Thursday before school starts on August 24th. The welcome packet will have details. If you should have any questions, please call our registrar at 240-740-7620.