Important Visitor Parking Information
Please review the important information below when visiting the school:
- Visitor parking spaces are available in the parking lot located on the Fleet Street entrance of the school. Parking for visitors is limited. Visitor spaces are clearly marked.
- The numbered spaces in both parking lots are for staff only. Do not park in the numbered spaces.
- If no visitor parking is available, you can park in front of the school in the bus loop - as long as you will be leaving the school by 1:00 p.m. Please park along the far left curb, leaving the area directly in front of the school clear.
- Let the secretaries in the main office know where you are parked when you check in.
- You will need your photo I.D. in order to enter the building.
- If you are visiting after 1:00 p.m. and there are no visitor spaces, metered parking is available along Fleet Street.
- Do not park in the student parking lot which is located next to the stadium. This lot is for students only, and the entrance on this side of the building is locked during school hours.;
Please call the main office at (240) 740-6100 if you have any questions.
Please note that the staff parking lot on Fleet Street is not for student drop-off in the morning. There have been several instances recently in which pedestrians have nearly been hit by parents dropping off their children. The student drop-off location is on Richard Montgomery Drive on the same side of the school as the athletic complex.