Parent Technical Support Email:
Montgomery College Dual ENrollment
DEPA: Ms. Evan Anderson
- The first step is to apply to MC online as a Dual Enrollment applicant.
- A week or two after applying, an acceptance email will be sent with a student's MC M#. Once a student has this number, the next step is to create a dualenroll.com account (instructions below).
- Once a dualenroll.com account is created, students need to complete the online Orientation (in the dualenroll.com portal).
- If you have SAT, ACT, or Accuplacer scores, forward those to the Coordinator at MC for processing using your established MC student email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you do not have test scores, students are be eligible to enroll in any course based on the assessment levels of ENG101+011 and MATH117/120 (you will see these assessment levels listed in pre-requisites in a courses description in the MC course catalog).
- Courses available for high school students can be reviewed in the dualenroll.com account. Many students choose to take a general education requirement course. Please also review the course list (below) that do not require placement testing.
- After students choose a class or classes to register for, they will need to complete the Dual refusal form and return it to Evan_E_Anderson@mcpsmd.org (see below). A bit more info about this form:
- Students need to determine if they want college credit only or dual credit (both HS and college credit)
- If Dual Credit is preferred, complete Part 1 and only initial all the way at the bottom of the form
- If only College Credit is preferred, complete Part 1, 2, and 3 and sign and date (both parent and student).
Dual Enrollment Registration Steps/Documents
- Steps for Dual Enrollment
- How to Create a DualEnroll.com Account and Register for Classes
- DualEnroll.com Registration Procedures
- Dual Credit Form
- Dual Enrollment Checklist
- Montgomery College Schedule of Classes
- Accuplacer Information
- Montgomery College Courses with no assessment testing requirements
Dual Enrollment Program Webpage -- http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/dep
Financial Aid and Grant Information --
On-Time Registration policy -- www.montgomerycollege.edu/ontime
MC Dynamic Schedule -- https://mcssb.glb.montgomerycollege.edu/eagle/bwckschd.p_disp_dyn_sched
Accuplacer & MC Assessment Centers -- http://cms.montgomerycollege.edu/edu/department2.aspx?id=51002
Payment Deadlines-- https://www.montgomerycollege.edu/paying-for-college/payments/deadlines.html
Request an MC Transcript -- http://cms.montgomerycollege.edu/EDU/Department2.aspx?id=20097