myMCPS Portal will replace Edline for the 2017-2018 School Year
The myMCPS Portal is a 21st century digital learning environment specifically designed to meet the needs of staff, students, and parents of Montgomery County Public Schools. From teaching and learning to community outreach to professional development, myMCPS Portal is the next generation classroom. Access to the myMCPS Portal will be available online and through a mobile app.
Parents will receive activation information for their Parent Portal account by US Mail. Please be on the lookout for this important information.
Students can also access their account with their school provided google login in credentials. Students must use their school assigned screen name and password. Please do not change student login information.
- Check homework, assignments, tests
- View classroom announcements
- Access classroom documents/resources
- Email teachers
- View grades
- View student schedule
- Check daily attendance
- Update student emergency information
- Email teachers
- myMCPS Classroom & Parent Portal Support Site
- Sign-in to the Parent Portal Here
- NEW! Upload Athletic Forms to your portal. Step by step directions
- View the video below for step by step directions on how to create an account:
Get the App
The app will provide direct access to content available on the MCPS website, including information about schools, the school year calendar, lunch menus, and the Board of Education. Those who download the app will have the option to receive "push notifications," or alerts on their phone or tablet about important MCPS news and districtwide emergency closures or delays.
For support, please email myMCPSSupport@mcpsmd.org and a member of the team will get back to you soon.