- Homecoming royalty at the dance
- Check out the band performing blind folded
- Poms performing Triller for Halloween
- Cheer supporting at a recent football game
- Cross Country Boys ready to race
- Cross Country girls competing
- Varsity Volleyball at a recent match
- JV Volleyball
- Varsity football during a recent game running the ball
- The bocce team work together during a winter match.
- One Acts performers
- Girls basketball at tip off
- Varsity Boys basketball at the line
- Boys basketball during tip off
- RM swimming and diving
Important School Information
Continue to check this section of the website for updates related to the opening of schools & other important school updates.
- If you missed the Parent Registration Meeting on Thursday, November 17, 2022, you can find the PowerPoint presentation here.
- Make sure to check Ms. Deeny's Friday weekly newsletters for important updates. Parents should be checking their email for school updates. The RMHS Weekly Update is sent out Friday evenings to parents and posted to Canvas for students.
- 2022-2023 Bus schedules for RMHS. There may be changes prior to the first day of school, so please keep checking back for updates. Magnet bus schedules have not been provided and will be updated when they become available (updated October 2022)
- ONLINE FARMS (Free & Reduced-Price Meals) Applications ARE AVAILABLE NOW! www.MySchoolApps.com is NOW OPEN for parents to complete and submit the 2022–2023 online application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals! Families can apply now to avoid longer processing times in the fall.
- Maryland State requires students receive vaccinations on a schedule determined by the CDC in order to attend preschool programs and schools. Students may be exempted from these requirements if a healthcare provider states that the vaccinations are medically contraindicated or for religious objections. Families can use the links to view the 2022-2023 Vaccination Requirements from the state as well as vaccination clinics in the county.
- The online payment system has changed for the 2022-2023 school year. See the following letters in English and Spanish to learn more about SchoolCash Online registration.
- If you need to contact any member of the Richard Montgomery staff, please email them directly. Staff email addresses are updated throughout the year in the staff directory.
ParentVUE & StudentVUE
There are many resources to help parents and students activate their accounts and troubleshoot questions and concerns. Go the following MCPS website for links & guides to answer most questions.
This link will take you to the ParentVUE and StudentVUE login site.
ParentVUE Help Guide - for step by step instructions to activate your account, use the app, details about what you can do with ParentVUE, etc.
More parent resources can be found here at this link, including step by step instructions to activate your account.
Parents who need additional assistance can use the following email and phone number to contact MCPS tech support:
- (240) 740-7020
- If you can only see some children, but not all, please complete this form
Resources to support parents and students with virtual learning (ParentVUE/StudentVUE, myMCPS Classroom, Google drive, Zoom).
Because of our updated website and changes to our existing Yahoo group settings, we have transferred over to a new Google group. If you would like to receive an email daily with the RMBC morning announcements, please contact Mr. Eric Rodney (Eric_Rodney@mcpsmd.org) for access to the new Google group.
Stay up to date with all that is happening at RMHS by reading the online (or paper) copy of The Tide. You can find the online version here.
Important School Phone Numbers
- Main Office – (240) 740-6100
- Attendance Office – (240) 740-6101
- Counseling Office – (240) 740-6120
- Registrar – (240) 740-6122
- Career Center – (240) 740-6135
- Health Room – (240) 740-6102
- IB Office – (240) 740-6165
- Athletic Director – (240) 740-6150
- Financial Office – (240) 740-6112
- Security – (240) 740-6115
Advocacy at Richard Montgomery
Check out this updated document to see how students, parents, and staff all work together to advocate for the needs of our students.