MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
FOR TECHNICAL HELP DURING CONTINUITY OF LEARNING, PLEASE CALL 240-740-7022
MCPS Meal Service updates 3/1
MCPS will continue to provide free breakfast, lunch and dinner meals to all students in schools and at designated food distribution sites. Meals will be served Monday, Tuesday (double meal day), Thursday and Friday (triple meal day). There will be no meal service on Wednesdays. Please visit our meals website to see the updated list of food distribution sites: https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/reopening/meals/
MCPS continuará brindando desayuno, almuerzo y cena gratis a todos los estudiantes en las escuelas y en los sitios designados de distribución de alimentos. Las comidas se servirán los lunes, martes (día de comida doble), jueves y viernes (día de comida triple). No habrá servicio de comidas los miércoles. Visite nuestro sitio web de comidas para ver la lista actualizada de los sitios de distribución de alimentos: https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/reopening/meals/
Chromebook Parent Support
If a student has a Lenovo touchscreen Chromebook and it is not working properly, MCPS has arranged for Chromebook support. They will try to repair the problem. If not, they will exchange the Chromebook.
- Phone Support: 240-740-7020 Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to 45 West Gude Drive in Rockville between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday.
At 45 West Gude drive, parents pull in the driveway, turn left, park and walk towards the front of the building. Stand in a socially distanced line and wait for assistance.
Students and families are financially responsible for intentional or accidental damage of any Chromebook loaned to the student. Please take the Chromebook to 45 West Gude Drive and explain what happened.
No exchanges at Ritchie Park Elementary
MCPS set up the site at 45 West Gude Drive so that there is a technician available to parents Monday through Friday. We are not exchanging Lenovo Chromebooks at Ritchie Park as we are not supposed to collect non-working Chromebooks, per MCPS. Thank you for your understanding.
This school year, Synergy ParentVUE will replace the Parent Portal as the primary home-to-school communication vehicle for schools to share information regarding grades, attendance, scheduling, and more.
If families did not receive an email with ParentVUE activation information, they can call 240-740-7020 or email email@example.com
- ParentVUE one shop document
- Parents_Guardians - Getting Started with ParentVUE.pdf
- ParentVUE Account Activation Support Guide_ Email (1).pdf
- Activación de la cuenta de ParentVUE desde el mensaje de correo electrónico
- ParentVUE Account Activation Support Guide_ Mailer.pdf
- Activación de la cuenta de ParentVUE
- ParentVue Slideshow
- Parent Webinar Series Recordings
- MCPSTV en Español YouTube channel
- Parent Webinar Series Document
Ritchie Park Volunteer Information
Please read this information regarding requirements for training in order to volunteer at school or on field trips!
Student/Family technology Resources (12.9.2020)
Students and their families, use these links to help to help troubleshoot account or hardware issues you may encounter during online learning:
- Student Accounts and Access - Getting Started
- Chromebook Troubleshooting
- ParentVUE Guides and Webinars
- Accessing myMCPS Classroom (Canvas) via mobile
Parent Resource Documents
Parent Presentation 3/6/18 -- School Safety and Security
Ritchie Park Bar-T Information:
Morgan Fritz, Director
(301) 251-0665 Landline
(240) 477-9887 Cell
Hours of Operation
6:30 - 8:40 AM
3:25 - 6:30 PM