Redland Middle School
2023 - 2024 Back to School Resource Page
Welcome to Redland Middle School's Back to School resource page for the 2023--2024 school year. This page will contain the information you need to make sure that your child is ready for the school year. This page will be updated throughout the summer as we receive information that we need to share with you.
Forms to Return on the First Day of School
- PG Movie Permission Form - This form only has to be returned if you DO NOT give permission for your child to view curriculum related PG movies. English Spanish
General Information for all students
- Principal's Welcome Back Letter English Spanish
- New Student Orientation English Spanish (Thursday August 24, 2023)
- Registration Procedures (2023-2024)
- Vaccination Requirements for Students (2023-2024)
The Annotated Code of Maryland (10.06.04.03) states that all Maryland students who are new to Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) and those entering Grade 7, are required to provide documentation of required vaccinations or a medical or religious exemption. This documentation is required within the first 20 days of school.
- Sixth Grade Ice Cream Social English Spanish Thursday, August 24th from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Homeroom List 2023-2024
- Advisory List 2023-2024
- School Supply List 2023-2024
- MCPS Bus Transportation Information
- 2023-2024 School Calendar English Spanish
- 2023-2024 Bell Schedule
- School Map: English Spanish
- Notification of Rights Under The Protection of Pupil Rights Amendments (PPRA)
- Each year, Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) is required by law to inform parents/guardians of the Family Educational Right and Privacy Act (FERPA), P.L. 93-380, and its implementing regulations, as well as their rights under the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment, 20 U.S.C. 1232h and its implementing regulations 34 C.F.R. Part 98 (PPRA). PPRA requires educational institutions to notify parents/guardians of their rights concerning the district’s conduct of surveys, collection and use of information for marketing purposes, and certain physical exams. The PPRA notice for distribution to parents/guardians can be found online and is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Amharic, and Portuguese.