"What gets recognized gets valued." - Colleen Wilcox, Author and Teacher
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year!
As the President Emeritus of the Quince Orchard PTSA and the proud mom of a 2021 graduate, I am thrilled to welcome you to the Cougar Family! We are kicking off our Membership Drive and ask that you join our mighty Parent, Teacher, Student Association (PTSA).
Your membership fees support a wide range of programs and activities that we put on all through the year benefitting the entire QO Community. From the Faculty Back to School Breakfast to our Thanksgiving celebrations and Student Awards program in May the PTSA is the glue that holds the QO Family together! Our goal this school year is to have every Cougar family and staff member join the PTSA.
Please visit https://qohsptsa.memberhub.com/store and join the PTSA today!
We love to welcome volunteers and would like to extend a special invitation to our new Cougar families to serve in one of the PTSA leadership positions currently available. If you would like to learn more about the PTSA please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer any questions. This is an exceptionally special year and we hope you will join us!
We look forward to an amazing school year and seeing everyone on campus!
Sincerely, Traci DiMartini
- PTSA Welcome Letter in English and PTSA Welcome Letter in Spanish
- Membership Link
- QOHS PTSA Monthly Newsletter
Join the QOHS PTSA
Joining is fast, easy, and provides immediate support to your student and the school.
- Join online using the MemberHub Member Store
All members are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings, typically held on the third Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Meeting information will be posted here and will be sent via email to members.
Support Your QOHS PTSA
Volunteer for the QOHS PTSA
- Getting involved with the QOHS PTSA is one of the best ways to support your student’s, and all students’, success at Quince Orchard. Learn more about the benefits of volunteering.
- Current positions open include Vice President, MCCPTA Representative, QO Cluster Representative, as well as additional committee opportunities. Contact Traci DiMartini at email@example.com to learn more and to volunteer.
Learn To Drive With Greg's
Greg's Driving School has been providing driver's education to Montgomery County schools for over 15 years and is the preferred provider of the Quince Orchard PTSA. Currently offering the full 36 hour Driver’s Education program online, Greg’s Driving School will donate $20 to the QOHS PTSA for all students that register with the promo code QO.
Help Raise Money Through Grocery Shopping
Simply sign-up at Harris Teeter to donate to QOHS anytime you use your e-VIC card. Information and sign-up is online and easy!
Stay connected with the QOHS PTSA:
- Join the PTSA
- Read the PTSA e-newsletter and emails
- Like and follow our Facebook Page
- Attend PTSA meetings monthly (usually the third Tuesday of every month)
- Visit this webpage, and our MemberHub website, for more information.
Meet your 2021-2022 Officers and Board Members
President – Traci DiMartini (emeritus; serving until replacement is elected)
Vice President - Vacant
Treasurer – Sue Kravitz
Secretary - Kristin Johnston
Communications Chair – Shari Rager
MCCPTA Delegate - Vacant
Membership Chair – Vacant
NAACP Coordinators - Nichelle Cathlin and Michelle Woodfork
QO Cluster Representative - Vacant
Senior Awards Night Coordinators - Monica Spurgeon and Robin Kaufman
Staff Appreciation Co-Chairs - Kathy Quinlan, Katie Czworka, Tara Kavadias
Contact Traci DiMartini, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find contact information for other board members in the MemberHub Directory (member login required).
Learn about our Mission & Objectives:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and school relationships, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.