Parent Technical Support Email:
Assignments listed below were supplied by the specific teacher(s) or the Resource Teacher. All links below contain directions and complete information, if you have any specific questions, please contact the individual teacher or the Resource Teacher and remember that teachers are also on break over the summer and it may take a few days for them to respond.
Visit the "QO Recommends" Summer Reading site, you can find information on E-books, recommendations by course, and recommendations by staff member. There is no written assignment to accompany the summer readingl however, these book recommendations will enrich your life. We hope that you will check at least one out this summer. Contact Ms. Eberhart-Bliss if you have any questions.
- AP Computer Science Principles Assignment (information in the Google Form description) - Mrs. Adams and Mr. Sarjeant
- AP Computer Programming 2 Assignment - Mrs. Adams
- AP Music Theory - Mrs. Kleiner-Vilgos
- AP Studio Art - Mr. Lundquist and Ms. Kovak
- 2020-21 AP NSL Government - Ms. Bru, Mrs. Jones, Mr. Schuman, or Ms. Yang - Students should complete the current events log throughout the summer. It will be required that you find and analyze articles throughout the summer, three total articles - one about the upcoming elections, one about racial injustice and protests, and one of your choosing, do not wait too long to begin! Print the document and bring it on the first day of class. Questions should be directed to any of the teachers listed above.
- AP US History - No Summer Assignment 2021-2022
- AP World History - No Summer Assignment 2021-2022
- French 5 Assignment and AP French Assignment - Ms. Yu
- Summer Reading - Any students going into French 5 or AP next year should complete this work over the summer to maintain their skills and learn more about the French-speaking world. Please make a copy of the document and type directly into your copy. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Yu.
- AP Spanish Language - Ms. McEldowney
- AP Spanish Literature - Ms. McEldowney