Assignments listed below were supplied by the specific teacher(s) or the Resource Teacher. All links below contain directions and complete information, if you have any specific questions, please contact the individual teacher or the Resource Teacher and remember that teachers are also on break over the summer and it may take a few days for them to respond.
Visit the "QO Recommends" Summer Reading site, you can find information on E-books, recommendations by course, and recommendations by staff member. There is no written assignment to accompany the summer readingl however, these book recommendations will enrich your life. We hope that you will check at least one out this summer. Contact Ms. Skyra Blanchard if you have any questions.
Fine Art & Career Technology Education
- AP Computer Science Principles Assignment (information in the Google Form description) - Mrs. Adams and Mr. Sarjeant
- AP Computer Programming 2 Assignment - Mrs. Adams
- AP Music Theory - Mrs. Kleiner-Vilgos
- AP Studio Art - Mr. Lundquist
- AP Biology - Mr. Majkrzak and Ms. Short
- AP Chemistry - Ms. Stransky
- AP Environmental Science - Mrs.Hasse
- AP NSL Government - No Summer Assignment 2022-2023
- AP US History - No Summer Assignment 2022-2023
- AP World History - No Summer Assignment 2022-2023
- French 5 Assignment and AP French Assignment - Ms. Yu
- Summer Reading - AP Summer Work - Any students going into French 5 or AP next year should complete this assignment over the summer to maintain their listening and writing skills while learning more about the French-speaking world. Please make a copy of the document, type directly into your copy, and share it with Ms. Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Yu.
- AP Spanish Language - Ms. McEldowney
- AP Spanish Literature - Ms. McEldowney