MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
About The QO Marching Band
The Quince Orchard High School Marching Band is one of Montgomery County’s premier marching bands. The QOHS Marching Cougars have a rich heritage of performance excellence and competition. In years past the marching band has performed at great venues such as Hershey Park Stadium, Naval Academy Stadium, M&T Bank (Ravens) Stadium, Champs Sports Bowl and Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. Membership into the marching band is open to any and all interested students that are willing to make the commitment. For more information, email Ms. Kleiner-Vilgos, INTERIM Band Director.
- 2021 QO Marching Band Handbook
- Sign up for the 2021 Fall Season! Go here to fill out an interest form (No Commitment)
- Join the Google Group - go to "Google Groups" and then search for "email@example.com"
Marching Band Dates-
- Band Camp Begins August 12th for Guard and Percussion, and August 16 for everyone else
- School Begins August 30th!