Enrollment Information

How to Enroll At Quince Orchard HS

In order to allow us to properly enroll your student at Quince Orchard High School, you MUST set up an enrollment appointment with the Counseling Office secretary, Ms. Cross. You can call Ms. Cross at 240-740-3620 to arrange for an appointment time. (Printable Version) 


Once you have contacted the Counseling Office for an appointment, the following documentation must be presented when you come in to enroll. Failure to bring all documents needed for enrollment will delay your student’s enrollment at Quince Orchard.

Proof of Residency


  • Current Property Tax bill (if new residence, copy of settlement papers are acceptable)


  • Lease less than 1 year old: Copy of current lease
  • Lease is more than 1 year old: Copy of lease and a current utility bill
  • Lease is for a period of less than one year: Copy of lease, current utility bill and additional documentation such as employer letter, military housing orders or other information confirming reason for short term lease.

Shared Housing:

  • Completed and notarized MCPS Form 335-74, Shared Housing Disclosure Form
  • Copy of current property tax bill of homeowner or rental lease of renter with who the student and parent are living
  • Three supporting documents such as W-2, current pay stub, income tax return, bank statements, medical bills, car registration, car insurance, current utility bill, voter registration card, INS application, government or official correspondence at address, etc.


  • Approved for Enrollment in Quince Orchard
  • Approved COSA

Foreign Students/Non-Citizens:

  • Must go through International Student Admissions Office first; call 301-230-0686 for appointment.
  • TB Test upon arrival in United States (original)
  • Up-to-Date Immunization (original)


In Addition, The Following Documentation MUST Be Presented At The Enrollment Appointment:

  • Parent/Guardian Identification (Picture ID/Driver's License)
  • Student's Birth Certificate/Passport
  • Student's Social Security Card
  • IEP or 504 Plan
  • Student's Up-To-Date Immunization Record (3 DPT, 3 Polio, 2 Measles, 1 Rubella, 1 Mumps)
  • Student's Unofficial Transcript (Indicating high school courses taken for credit - grades 9-12 or 8th grade report card)
  • Student's Clearance/Withdrawal Form from last school attended (if entering after the 1st day of the new school year)
  • Current Class Schedule (if entering after the 1st day of the new school year)

PLEASE NOTE: Immunization Update - Hepatitis vaccine will be mandatory in the near future.

If you are not sure that you reside in the QOHS area, please call the Montgomery County Public Schools' Boundary Office at 301-279-3331.

Students who are not United States citizens or have been attending school outside of the U.S. must first schedule an appointment with the International Student Admissions Office at 301-230-0686.

Questions regarding guardianship and tuition should be directed to the Residency Compliance Office at 301-315-7324.