MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
We are excited to welcome all of the students back to school in August, to better prepare everyone for the return, please read through this letter from Ms. Thomas and all of the supplmental information it contains. Have questions or need to contact someone at school, please reach out to your Counselor or Grade Level Administrator - grade 9 - Mr. Neuman-Sunshine (A-N) and Mr. Yaroborough (O-Z), grade 10 - Mrs. Lee - grade 11 - Ms. Najera and grade 12 - Dr. Brown.
- Meet and Greets are happening now, sign-up online for the Classes of 2024 & 2025
- Back to School Night is Thursday, September 2nd
- PTSA Welcome Letter & Membership Link, PTSA Welcome Letter in Spanish
- Boosters Welcome Letter, Boosters Membership 2021-2022, Boosters Membership in Spanish 2021-2022
- Bus Route Information - Transportation Letter 2021 -22, Carta de transporte 2021-22, QOHS Bus Routes: arrivals and departures
- Emergency Information - please update this for your student via ParentVue - links to the ParentVUE Support Guide and directions for completing the annual verification of information.
- Online Student Handbook
- Free and Reduced Meals - FARMS Application for 2021-2022
Classes of 2024 & 2025 - Welcome!
We are excited to be welcoming the Class of 2025 and many members of the Class of 2024 to Quince Orchard for the first time. Welcome letters are available that highlight some very important information and dates, please review the documents below!
- Class of 2024 Welcome Letter in English and en Español
- Class of 2025 Welcome Letter in English and en Español
We encourage all of our students to stay connected and keep their minds engaged this summer as they prepare for the 2021-22 school year. Our English and Math departments as well as many of our AP classes also have materials and assignments for students to complete over the summer months. Full details can be found on our Summer Assignments webpage.
We welcome all those students who will be attending Summer School at Quince Orchard this year. A schedule for Session 1 is now online, please review it and contact your teacher or administrator if you have any questions.
Red Army Shirts
College Application Prep Workshops
Our first week of QO Cluster* workshops is here!! Learn about the college application process including, how to complete the Common Application, find your college fit, financial aid, etc!! All workshops require pre-registration. You should register and will receive the link at least 24 hours in advance of the session. The latest you can register is two hours prior to the session.
- Cluster Workshops Schedule and Registration Links. Our next big week of Cluster workshops will be the week of August 16. *‘Cluster’ workshops are mainly for Quince Orchard, Wootton, Richard Montomery and Churchill students.
- Any student can also attend the MCPS CCIC Workshops, schedule and registration information is available here - MCPS CCIC Workshops Online
SENIORS - Class of 2022 Info
- Senior Shirts are on sale now through August 1 on the Online School Store. Shirts are $15 each, please make sure that you select the correct size/specify the size in the Notes when purchasing.
- Senior Pictures - It is time! Prestige Portraits will be in the QO auditorium this summer on two different sets of dates. The first round of senior portraits is over if those dates did not work for you, the second round of senior portraits is August 30, August 31, and September 1; however, you will not be able to sign up for these dates until later in July or in early August. To schedule your appointment, go to www.prestigeportraits.com and enter the state and the city of our school (or your appointment code if you have one). Simply enter your name to begin the scheduling process. Alternatively, you can call Prestige Portraits and set up your own date and time that suits your schedule. To schedule your own appointment or if you have any questions, please call (855) 918-2930. Remember, you must book an appointment so don't delay and book an appointment ASAP
Yearbooks Delivery Update
Our 2021 yearbook should be delivered in August. The delivery date is based on the vendor’s production and delivery capabilities. If you purchased “home delivery” at the time of purchase, your yearbook will be mailed to the address provided. For those who did not purchase home delivery, opportunities to collect your book will occur at QO. These distribution days will be finalized once the yearbooks have been received. Distribution plans will be communicated via email and on the QO website. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Elicia Eberhart-Bliss, yearbook advisor, at email@example.com.
Congratulations Class of 2021!
- QO Created Video of the 2021 Graduation - special thanks to Alex Henry for editing and creating this video. Thanks to Alex Henry, Kunal Arora and Josh Davis for recording during the ceremony.
- Online Graduation Program
- Graduation Slides Video
- Images from the June 2, 2021 graduation held at QO are available to view and purchase through Lifetouch Photography using this link. If you wish to purchase any images, orders must be placed by October 30, 2021.