MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
- Items Being Collected - MCPS or QOHS owned items that would be issued an obligation if not returned.
- Chromebooks - If the student is returning to QOHS in the 2021-2022 school year then Chromebooks are NOT being collected, if the student is attending a new school or leaving MCPS, the Chromebook must be returned.
- Contact your Administrator to return materials if you missed the turn in dates and times. 2020-21 Grade Level Administrators - Grade 9 - Mrs. Lee and Mr. Yaroborough, grade 10 - Ms. Najera, grade 11 - Dr. Brown, and grade 12 - Mr. Neuman-Sunshine.
We encourage all of our students to stay connected and keep their minds engaged this summer as they prepare for the 2021-22 school year. Our English and Math departments have prepared items for students to be engaged over the summer. Many of our AP classes also have materials and assignments for students to complete over the summer months. Full details can be found on our Summer Assignments webpage.
Congratulations Class of 2021!
- Online Graduation Program
- Graduation Slides Video (Updated 6/7)- individual recognitions for each student along with messages from Ms. Thomas and some of our Cluster Principals.
- You can also pre-register to view Graduation Ceremony images via the Lifetouch website
- Link to register for the 2021 QOHS Marching Band
- Mrs. Thomas' Letter from 6/13
- Latest MCPS Community Update - including 2021-22 School Year information, Mask Updates, and Virtual Academy information.
- Summer Contacts - Questions should be addressed to Counselors and 2020-21 Grade Level Administrators over the summer - Grade 9 - Mrs. Lee and Mr. Yaroborough, grade 10 - Ms. Najera, grade 11 - Dr. Brown, and grade 12 - Mr. Neuman-Sunshine.
Yearbooks Delivery Update
Our 2021 yearbook should be delivered in August. The delivery date is based on the vendor’s production and delivery capabilities. If you purchased “home delivery” at the time of purchase, your yearbook will be mailed to the address provided. For those who did not purchase home delivery, opportunities to collect your book will occur at QO. These distribution days will be finalized once the yearbooks have been received. Distribution plans will be communicated via email and on the QO website. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Elicia Eberhart-Bliss, yearbook advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AP Updates & Reminders
SSL Information & Deadline
The Office of School Support and Improvement has asked us to announce that June 4th, 2021 is the required deadline for students to submit all SSL forms for service completed since June 1, 2019. SSL forms may be submitted to the Security Welcome Center or emailed to email@example.com
Online Art Gallery
The QO Art Department is proud to showcase the art work of our artists from this year in our first ever, online-gallery. Hope you can find a minute to stop and enjoy the beauty, the expression and the skills demonstrated by our students! The resilience of our artists in this virtual learning environment has been amazing, as evidenced by the continued quality of work. Cougar pride in action!