Potomac Elementary school will be a place where excellence is the expectation.
As an Arts Integration learning community, we the students, staff and parents of Potomac Elementary School will work together to tap the potential of every learner by providing opportunities to engage, create and problem solve as cognitively active learners. Learners will gain a deeper understanding of the world while valuing and respecting each other in a safe, positive learning environment.
- All staff will communicate to parents and students the school’s mission, vision, goals, objectives and performance expectations through newsletters, parent communication, and websites.
- Staff will monitor progress at team meetings, team planning time and data meetings.
Potomac Elementary School Core Values
- United Effort - Students’ achievement comes first and is a product of united efforts of all stake holders.
- Relationships - Building relationships increases achievement and fosters mutual respect among stake holders.
- Rigor- Potomac is a place where growing and learning never stops with rigorous education for all.
- Expectations – Multiple methods of teaching and learning provide opportunities for everyone to achieve and rise to our highest expectations.
|NAACP Parent: Cynthia Marks|
Enrollment, staffing, facility and budget information from the Office of Shared Accountability.
Driving directions, boundary map, capital plan details from the Department of Planning and Capital Programming.