Homecoming Spirit Days
- Monday (9/27) - Get Up and Go
- Tuesday (9/28) - Twin Day
- Wednesday (9/30) - Country vs. Country Club
- Thursday (9/30) - House Colors
- Global - Green
- Humanities - Blue
- ISP - Purple
- SMCS - Red
- Friday (10/1) - Black and Gold Day
*Students are reminded to adhere to the dress code. Appropriate attire is expected each day (ie: shirts, shorts/pants & shoes)
Homecoming Court Nomination
Please complete this Google Form to nominate students in your grade level to the Homecoming Court. Nominations open at 11:11am on Monday 20 September and close at 8:00am on Thursday 23 September.
Homecoming Hall Decorating
Will take place on Thursday, 30 September, 2:30pm - 7:00pm. Please see your class sponsor or class officers for details.
The Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, 2 October from 6:30pm - 10:00pm. The Homecoming Dance will take place, outdoors*, in the Poolesville High School Arboretum, located next to the Green House. Students will enter and exit the dance via the fence entrance in the parking lot located off of Wooton Ave.
- Tickets for the dance are $10 per student. Tickets can be purchased with cash (exact change preferred) or a check written to PHS (please include the student's name and student ID on the memo line of the check).
- Students can bring guests from other schools. However, all guests must be current MCPS students to help support contact tracing, etc. Students who wish to bring a guest from another MCPS school must complete this form prior to purchasing tickets.
- Tickets will go on sale, at the globe, at lunch, on Monday, 27 September for Seniors and Juniors. Ticket sales for ALL students begins on Tuesday, 28 September at lunch, at the globe. Tickets will be sold at lunch and after school on Wednesday, 29 September and also Thursday, 30 of September. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
- Students must be clear of all obligations prior to purchasing tickets. Students can check their obligation prior to purchasing their tickets via THIS site. Students should bring their most recent student ID to expedite the purchasing process.
*Students are reminded that the dance will be outdoors and should dress according to the weather. You can find more information from MCPS at the following link: Modifications Coming to Homecoming Celebrations
The Homecoming Football game is Friday, 1 October at 6:30pm in our home stadium. Ticket prices are: Students $3; Adults $5; Child (7-11 yrs) $1. Cash sales only. Yearly and Season passes can be purchased on the PHS online store. Season passes are only for Home Regular Season Contests. Game related questions should be directed to the Athletic Director, Gina Grubb.
If you have any Homecoming related questions, please email Mrs. Hicks.