Parkland Middle School Athletics Information
Middle School Athletics Registration General Information
All students participating in the MCPS middle school interscholastic athletics program must complete the athletics registration process online. Please use the links below to access more information on how to register.
- Link to MCPS Athletics Website
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form
- Medical Card Form
- Link to Middle School Athletics Registration Page
- Athletic Registration in ParentVUE
- Vaccination for COVID-19 is strongly recommended for student-athletes but is no longer required. The change is due to community transmission levels, vaccination rates, and analysis of activities. Vaccination requirements are subject to change, pending the latest guidance from the Student-Athlete Medical Advisory Committee for MCPS Athletics, in collaboration with the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. There are no changes to the vaccination requirements for school staff and volunteers at this time.
- Students must register for winter sports on ParentVUE. Registration for middle school winter sports will open through ParentVUE on October 31, 2022 at noon.
- Students must have an up-to-date physical on file. Once a physician has completed the Pre-Participation Form, you may upload it to ParentVue or email it to Mr. Flanagan at Brendan_T_Flanagan@mcpsmd.org
To Try Out:
- Complete the registration on ParentVue. Please see this video if you need assistance.
- Students must have an up to date physical on file. Complete the Pre-Participation Form.
- Meet academic standards - must maintain a 2.0 average with no more than one "E" from the previous marking period.
- Meet age requirements.
- See the Parent Registration Process Guide for help!