2nd Semester Parking Information 23
22-23 2ND SEMESTER PARKING PASSES ARE ON SALE NOW
Student Second Semester parking permits will go on sale starting Monday, February 27th. Permitted parking will be enforced starting March 13, 2023.
Students must pay for their parking permits by visiting our Paint Branch HS Parking Payment page.
Parking permits are the same price ($39) regardless of the payment type (cash, e-check, or credit).
Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO). Please reach out to Christina_M_Speed@mcpmd.org or stop by the Financial Office to obtain your SCO PIN number.
Here is the process for obtaining your parking pass.
- Students and parents must review the Paint Branch HS Student Parking Policies and Procedures
- Students and parents must fill out and sign the Parent Request for Student Use of Private Vehicle (Parking Application)
- Students complete the PBHS 2022 – 2023 Semester 2 Parking Permit Google Form
- Students and parents can go to our Paint Branch HS Parking Payment page and pay for your parking pass.
- Parking Passes are non-refundable.
- Students must clear all financial obligations to obtain a parking pass. Check and pay for any outstanding obligations via School Cash Online (SCO).
- After students pay online please keep a copy of the online payment confirmation. Once the student google form and application have been processed students will receive a confirmation email and then can go the business office before school, during lunch, or after school to pick up your pass.
Any questions about parking passes can be emailed to Ms. Keating ( Christina_M_Speed@mcpsmd.org ) our financial specialist who processes parking permit request.