Distance Learning Information
- Online Farms Apps Available Now
is NOW OPEN for parents to complete and submit
the 2020–2021 Online application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals.
FAMILIES CAN APPLY NOW & AVOID LONGER PROCESSING TIMES IN SEPTEMBER!
- Pick-up of Print Materials
- MCPS Community Tech Support Help for Parents
- For technical needs during remote learning, call 240-740-7022.
- Meal Sites
- If you need a Chromebook or MiFi device:
- MCPS families can pick up or exchange Chromebooks and MiFi devices at 45 West Gude Drive from 10:00 am-12:00 pm every weekday. Families should wear masks and bring their child’s student ID number with them.
- Setting up MCPS MiFi