Scholarships are monetary gifts that can be used to pay for college. Students do not have to repay scholarship money. Remember that no legitimate competitive scholarship will ever require information like a credit card number, a bank account number, or any kind of up front fee. No legitimate scholarship website can guarantee that a student will receive a scholarship.
Disclaimer: "These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Board of Education of Montgomery County, the superintendent, or this school."
Additionally, please see the following sites for financial aid and scholarship information:
- College Savings Plans of MD
- College Scholarships, Colleges, and OSnline Degrees
- College Board - CSS Profile
- Federal Student Aid Pin Site
- Go College
- In Like Me
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
- MD Go 4 It
- Scholarships 4 Students