Some Helpful Tips:
- If your child owns a calculator (TI-83 or TI-84) please have them register the serial number with the Math Department ASAP. This information is helpful when a theft occurs or if a calculator is found.
- Please do not share locker combinations with anyone, use your locker that is issued to you.
- If your child doesn’t have a Photo ID, please have them see someone in Security so one can be issued. The first 2 are free and then it is $5.00 for each one thereafter.
- Lost Something? Please have them check the Main Office or Media Center first, then Security can also check in Lost and Found located on the 2nd floor by the Security office.
- If you would like to report any information regarding any issues at Northwest High School and want to remain anonymous, you can call our office at 301-601-4686 and leave a detailed message which will remain confidential. In the event of any emergency call 911.
- If your child rides a bike to school please have them park their bike in the proper bike rack and secure properly. Also, please register your child’s bike by going to the Montgomery County Police Station in Germantown. You will need the serial number and the value. This information can be very helpful.
- Please keep serial numbers and receipts for cell phones, calculators and other electronics in a safe place at home. These come in handy in the event a theft does occur. Cell phones should be turned off during school day and valuables left at home.