Specials → Media Center
Media Staff emails
Sharon Mosley-Ramsey-Media Specialist, email@example.com
Melissa J. Liu- Media Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
The image above is from our Virtual Classroom which is in the MyMCPS Canvas site. As you know, we are in virtual learning for the opening of school for Fall 2020. NCC students should make sure to use the MyMCPS NCC Media Center classroom for access to our weekly lessons and more. Our lessons will link with the new Benchmark curriculum with a focus on social studies, science, and language arts connections. Digital citizenship is also a focus in Media classes. We use Common Sense Media resources for lessons on digital citizenship. Literature appreciation continues to be a focus in the weekly Media classes. Hey alright!
See our Media Center!
Some of our favorite tech tools!
- Common Sense Media
- Montgomery County Public Library
- MCPS School Library Media Program
- Destiny - The links to our Online Resources are on our Destiny page. Check it out! Remember students, your passwords are in the Google classroom for most of you.
- Code.org- You can learn to code a computer!
- Smithsonian Institution- Links to activities from Museum sites
- National Geographic Kids- fun science related activities
- Scratch Jr. - coding activities
- ABC ya- learning games
- PBS Kids- games and creativity
- Math Learning Center- math activities
- WeVideo- MCPS students can create short videos. Students should use Google account to log in.
- Storyline Online- famous people reading great books aloud
- Flipgrid- Users can create short videos as a response to prompt,etc.
- Padlet- This site can be used an as electronic bulletin board.