Seniors and parents of seniors, we are quickly approaching the end of the school year. Please read the information below and take action today!
- ACTION DUE 5/3 - 5/7: For those who missed last week’s distribution date, senior sign pick up is available this week. Pick up at the main entrance between the hours of 9:30 am and 2 pm.
- Magruder High School’s graduation has been finalized by MCPS for Thursday, June 17 at 9 am at Colonel Stadium at Magruder High School. We have two rain dates. Rain date #1 is Thursday, June 17 at 6 pm. Rain date #2 is Friday, June 18 at 9 am.
- ACTION DUE 5/7: Save the date for Senior Unity Day! The theme will be Pajama Party Under the Stars. We will hold this event outside, at the MHS Stadium on Friday, May 14th, from 7 - 10 pm. Seniors must RSVP for this event by clicking here.
- ACTION DUE 5/14: Each graduating senior is allowed two guests to attend graduation. Seniors must complete a form to indicate if they plan to attend in-person or virtually. The form is due May 14 and is linked here.
- ACTION DUE 5/20: Our seniors have worked hard for graduation and we would like to know what their plans are post June 2021 and where we need to send the final transcript. To provide this information, seniors should complete the Senior Survey by May 20. The senior survey is here.
- Senior clearance is scheduled to take place on May 26 and June 9 from 10 am - 2 pm. The details can be found here.
- In case you missed it, here is the recording of last Thursday evening’s senior parent night presentation and the accompanying slide deck:
- The last official day for seniors is Friday, May 28. Please note that the last day of in-person instruction for seniors is Friday, May 21. The last day of in-person instruction for seniors who are in the LAD and E-SESES programs is Friday, May 28.
- All seniors who need additional academic support for any classes are encouraged to continue after the last day for seniors. Seniors, please make arrangements directly with teachers.
- Seniors who need support for Edmentum or Canvas classes beyond the last day of instruction should complete the form, linked here, as soon as possible. Seniors, please direct questions to Clark Montgomery, Assistant Principal, at Clark_Montgomery@mcpsmd.org.