Click here for updated Counseling Information, Resources, and Contact Request
Distance Learning Information
Resources for the College Application Process During Covid
- MCPSTV Episode 2 on Navigating the College Admissions Process during Covid
- Proceso de Admicion a la Universidad durante del COVID-19 https://youtu.be/sE7hr3I-OZ8
- Magruder College Info Presentation
The counseling program is comprehensive in scope, preventative in design and developmental in nature. Counselors work collaboratively with school staff and the learning community to prepare our students to be life-long learners and embody the knowledge, skills and attitudes to be successful in the 21st century.
- Department and Academy Course Information
- Course Registration Information for upperclassmen
- Course Registration Information for incoming freshman
- Spanish Course Registration PowerPoint
- The College Process Presentation (Class of 2020)
- 9th Grade Naviance
- 10th Grade Naviance
- 11th Grade Naviance
- Magruder Junior Naviance Power Point Presentation
- Early College Access Program
- Shadow a Councilmember for a Day
- Take a Big Step in your College Search English version, Spanish version
- SELF EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE
Counseling Services Staff
Attention parents of rising seniors. Is your child applying to college in the fall? If so, it is time to schedule your senior meeting with your child’s counselor. The counselor will help guide you through the college application process. Meetings are scheduled for 30 minutes. Please contact your child’s counselor to set up a time over the summer for this important planning meeting. Please call 240-740-5560 or email your counselor directly.
Last Names Counselor Email
12th grade (Class of 2021) Mrs. Sheree Coleman
11th grade (Class of 2022) Mr. Clark Montgomery
10th grade (Class of 2023) Mr. David Douglass
9th grade (Class of 2024) Ms. Ellen Hudson
College and Career Information Coordinator
How to make an appointment with your counselor?
Magruder counseling services has an open door policy for students before and after school and during lunch. At other times, an appointment is needed unless you have an emergency. To make an appointment, drop by the counseling office and see Mrs. Ramirez, the counseling services secretary.
You may also contact your counselor by phone (240-740-5560)) or on line. Counselor email addresses are as follows: