MCPS Schools will be open 5 Days a Week for In-person learning for the 2021-2022 School Year: Learn more
Return to School
Ask a Question
- Ask Us a Question
- Parent Technical Help Number: 240-740-7020
We will continue to update this site as more information becomes available.
- Buses are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Please complete this survey HERE if you are interested in attending after school activities.
- Sign-up to take the activity bus home after school HERE. You will need to do this on Mondays every week.
Covid Pool Testing
- Testing will begin on May 11, 2021. Weekly tests will be available for all students and staff who complete the required consent form. Each self-administered swab test will be placed in a common tube for that classroom or pool and sent off to a central testing laboratory. A dedicated health professional will oversee and assist in test administration and collection in each school. The test detects whether the virus that causes COVID-19 is present in that pooled sample. Schools will receive results within a few business days and families will be notified of next steps if there is a positive case in their child’s classroom or pool. A consent form, available in seven languages, is available at this website. If you do not complete the consent form, your student will be opted out of testing.
- Consent Form
- Consentimiento para Pruebas Colectivas de COVID-19