About Loiederman Middle School
- Mission/Vision Statement
- School Features
- Who was A. Mario Loiederman?
- Loiederman Middle School in the News
- What we do at Loiederman M.S.
- School Improvement Plan (page under construction)
Our mission is to build every learner’s capacity by exposing them to rigorous academic programming and unique artistic experiences. We provide a creative and collaborative learning environment in which students use higher order thinking skills to solve complex problems.
Our vision is for all students to be prepared for the rigors of all high school, college and career experiences with the ability to interpret and evaluate their place in the world through their foundation in the arts.
- Block Schedule
- 8 Classes for Students
- Team and Subject Area Leadership