Kingsview Middle School Athletics and Intramurals
The middle school interscholastic athletics program is available for students in seventh, and eighth grade and consists of three sport seasons, including fall (cross country and softball), winter (basketball), and spring (soccer). All students interested in participating in any athletic season, as part of the MCPS interscholastic athletics program, must complete the online registration process. Please see the attachments for information on how to register your student.
Registration is done electronically through ParentVUE. If you are having difficulty, click the links below for assistance.
** You must have a signed copy of a physical from the doctor within the last TWO years. No student will be able to participate in athletics without this**
The following dates are very important:
- The Fall Athletics Deadline has passed.
- Winter Athletics (Basketball):
- Registration OPENS: Monday, October 31, 2022
- Registration DEADLINE: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Spring Athletics (Soccer):
- Registration OPENS: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Registration DEADLINE: Tuesday February 28, 2023
Please upload a copy of your student’s physical to the ParentVUE registration. The physical and registration must be submitted by the deadline if you would like your student to try out.
All tryouts, practices, and games will be held on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from 3:15PM-4:30PM (with the exception of a few games/meets ending later due to travel time for both teams).
- Click HERE for all information you need for Kingsview Athletics
- Registration Help English
- Registration Help Spanish
- Stuck in the Registration Process?
- CLICK HERE for the physical form
- CLICK HERE for a list of clinics that can provide sports physicals
- CLICK HERE for a the games schedule