MCPS MESA Students Rank in State Competition
Congratulations to ALL of the MCPS MESA students and coaches who represented us at the Maryland MESA state competition on Saturday!
There were numerous MESA competitions where MCPS students ranked in the top three against other schools around the state. We would like to recognize:
· Hallie Wells MS- 1st Place in the Expanding Structure Middle School Challenge
· Springbrook HS- 2nd Place in the Expanding Structure High School Challenge
· Springbrook HS- 3rd Place in the National Engineering and Design Competition (NEDC)
We would also like to give special recognition to following students who were recognized by MESA:
- Bria Charlton from Einstein HS who was recognized as the MESA Student of the Year.
- Abhay Maloo from Sprinbrook HS who earned a MESA Scholarship.
We hope that more MCPS MESA teams will compete in the 2022 school year. To find out more information about MESA, please visit the Applied Physics' Lab MESA Website.