Student Service Learning Hours (SSL)
To learn more about the MCPS SSL program, please view our program overview at https://bit.ly/SSLOverview2020.
1. Per usual, students should hold onto any SSL forms for service completed during the summer and turn them into their school’s SSL coordinator in the fall.
2. If you are turning in SSL forms after June 5th, I will accept them (as always), I will enter them in the data base when we return to school in the fall.
3. Students can continue to engage in MCPS SSL opportunities during the summer, including select virtual/remote opportunities that follow the temporarily amended guidelines posted on the MCPS SSL webpage (www.mcps-ssl.org). Check out how to earn SSL hours during the pandemic. Click here for more info.
4. All SSL opportunities can be found on the Montgomery County Volunteer Center website (www.montgomeryserves.org); these opportunities will be tagged with the blue MCPS SSL banner and graduation cap icon.
- MCPS SSL Home Page
- List of Approved Organizations
- Individual Student Form (Special Activity Pre-approval form)
- Activity Verification Form (This is the form to fill out for SSL credit)
- SSL Guide for Students and Families