Parent Technical Support Email:
These documents are to assist parents and students on Cyber Ethics issues pertaining to Middle Schoolers
- Preventing Cyberbullying: Top Ten Tips for Teens- By Sameer Hinduja, Ph.D. and Justin W. Patchin, Ph.D January 2012
- Supervising Your Child’s Use of Technology 101 - This tip sheet, summarizes the various resources available to parents for monitoring their children’s use of the internet, Facebook, cell phones, iTouch/iPhones, and video chatting.
- Common Misconceptions about Technology and Your Middle Schooler
- Parental Controls Product Guide 2010 - This tip sheet was referenced by Cyber-awareness expert Sameer Hinduja during the September Parent Meeting.
- Click here to download a detailed brochure on safe internet browsing practices.