Parent Technical Support Email:
Hours of Operation
7:45 a.m.-3:15 p.m. (while school is in session)
Our goal in the health room is to work collaboratively with other agencies to maintain, promote, and improve the health of children and families at Hoover MS.
- Provide prevention and detection of health and developmental problems
- Help families to access health care
- Manage the care of ill and injured students and staff
- Administer medications and treatments when prescribed by the student's physician and provided by the parents or guardians
- Provide health assessments, crisis intervention, health counseling, health education, and referral services
- Provide screenings to detect hearing and vision problems.
Teri Tomlin, CNA
School Health Room Technician
Amy Fass RN, BSN
School Community Health Nurse