Parent Technical Support Email:
Gaithersburg Elementary Eagle's Nest Newsletter
Every Sunday Principal Paula Summers will send a message and newsletter with special Gaithersburg ES communications! You can find the newletter HERE or in the Quicklinks on the left of this page.
Summer Programs for 2022 (Registration Due by May 27th!)
Gaithersburg Elementary School (K-5) Paula Summers, Principal
Parents, please register your child for ELO (summer school) at GES! The program is completely free and includes breakfast and lunch. It will take place from July 6-August 5, from 8:45am-1:15pm. If your child rides a bus during the school year, a bus will be provided for summer school, too. .
- Contact our Registrar, Mrs. Murillo HERE
- Let your childs teacher know and they will get them registered!
- Information Flyer HERE
Harriet R. Tubman Elementary School (K-5)- Dr. Cavena Griffith, Principal
Gaithersburg Middle School Mrs. Ann Dolan-Rinder, Principal (Students moving from 5th grade to 6th grade in the GMS Boundary)
- Registration: In ParentVUE, April 4–May 27.
- Summer School Dates: July 6-July 29, 2022 from 8:00-12:30.
- Transportation: MCPS will provide transportation depending on distance from GMS
- Student Selection: Summer school is for students who are struggling with the major work of the grade level and/or are currently below-grade level in reading or math. Curriculum is designed to review the major work that was learned in the previous grade.
- Parents will be contacted if your child is invited to register.
Forest Oak Middle School (Students moving from 5th grade to 6th grade in the FOES Boundary) Mr. Shahid A Muhammad, Principal