The New Bell Schedule Starts Today 11/27
- Please click here to view the new Bell Schedules. Our Bell Schedules are housed on the FMS website under Quick Links.
Fall Dance This Wednesday 11/29
- The dance is from 3:15-4:15 and After School Activity Buses are provided
- Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- Snack and Water are provided for all ticket holders.
- Buy your tickets on School Cash Online by November 28.
Make Up Picture Day This Wednesday 11/29
- Please see the Roadrunner's Digest for more details.
Staff Basketball Game! This Friday 12/1
- The PTA is hosting the always popular Staff Basketball Game between Farquhar MS and Brooke Grove and Sherwood ES
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm at FMS
- Click here for additional details
Basketball Try Outs are Live
- You may sign up students for tryouts online through ParentVUE.
- Girls: December 5, 6, and 7; Boys: December 12, 13, and 14
Yearbooks On Sale Now - Early Bird Discount
- They can be purchased at yearbookforever.com. The price is $35 until 12/23/24 when the cost will increase to $40.
Important Instrumental Music Updates
- Please click here to view the Instrumental Music updates through the month of December.
Link Your Harris Teeter VIC Account Here
- We have 27 families signed up. Our goal is 50 families. Please link FMS today. Click here and link your VIC Card. All you need is the email associated with your account. The Together in Education program gives schools a chance to earn funds when we link our VIC card and shop at Harris Teeter. We must re-link our accounts each year.
Fall Academic & Wellbeing Presentation
- Ms. Smith presented Fall academic and student wellbeing data at the last PTA meeting. Please click here to review the information presented.
- Please visit the Roadrunner's Digest for this weeks After School Activity schedule. For your reference, we also have an updated Activity Bus schedule in our Farquhar Quick Links. After School Activities run from 3:15-4:15. Buses leave campus by 4:25.
Join Today. The PTA is an acitve voice on decisions that impact your child and build a stronger, more inclusive school community. The PTA supports math English and science materials and programs; field trips; parent/family resources; guidance and wellness initiatives. Please join the FMS PTA and make a donation to support our school.
Registration For New Students
- If you are trying to register your student at FMS from another MCPS school because you have moved, please email Ms. Mora and attach a copy of your lease or settlement statent, your ID and your students MCPS ID number. Please send in .pdf format.
- If you are trying to register your student at FMS from another MD county or out-of-state, please book an appointment with Ms. Mora. See link below.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Mora by email