Student Enrollment at Fairland Elementary
The following forms need to be completed in order to enroll new students at Fairland Elementary.
Incoming Families new to Fairland Elementary School, start with the registration survey link below.
Start here: MCPS Registration Survey Link
I. REQUIRED FORMS
- New Student Information
- MSDE Prekindergarten Experience (for incoming kindergarten students only)
- Student Emergency Information
II. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- Student's original birth certificate or passport
- Parent identification
- Proof of residency
- For a full list of acceptable documentation, please check out our Quick Guide to Enrollment.
III. REQUIRED HEALTH FORMS
- Maryland Department of Health Immunization Certificate
- Maryland Schools Record of Physical Examination
- Maryland DHMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (for incoming kindergarten and first-grade students only)
- Dental Health Form
For more information on the
new enrollment process