Register for a Practice AP & IB exam!
There will be 3 practice AP & IB exams for all interested AP & IB students starting on Wednesday, March 25th. These practice exams are completely free and are a wonderful opportunity to identify strengths and focus areas, as well as help alleviate test anxiety.
Similar to last year, students will register via a Google form (http://bit.ly/apibpractice ). Students can sign up for all 3 practice dates starting today through Friday, March 13th. After March 13th, students will not be allowed to register to allow time to prepare for the practice exams.
What: A full-length practice AP exam or 1-2 papers of an IB exam
Where: Albert Einstein High School
- Wed., March 25th (SAT Day): 7:45-11:15
- No Juniors, except those receiving a waiver to take the ACT in lieu of the SAT, may register for this date.
- Saturday, April 18th: 8:30am-12:00pm
- Saturday, April 25th: 8:30am-12:00pm
- You must register using the Google Form found at http://bit.ly/apibpractice
- You can choose any AP or IB exam for each practice exam, but you can only take each AP or IB exam once.
- The completed exams are returned to the teacher. You can review your practice exam with your teacher after the practice session.
Deadline to register: Students must register for all practice exams via the Google form by Friday, March 13th.