9th Grade Counseling
9th Grade Counselors
Ninth Grade Class of 2020-2021
Welcome Ninth Graders and Parents!! We are thrilled to have you join our Einstein Family! On this page you will find information that will assist in you having a successful first year with us here at Einstein. Do not forget to check out the useful links on the side bar!
- Use your time wisely. During lunch meet with your teachers for additional help
- There is no such thing as, "No Homework!!" Spend atleast 1.5 hours per night working on school assignments.
- Participate in school activites by joining a club or sport
- Begin to work on your student service learning hours. You must complete 75 hours to meet graduation requirements
- Before you know it you will be graduating from high school. Begin to think about colleges and potential careers
- Consider taking higher level courses such as honors and advanced placement (AP)
- Contact your counselor if you are having any type of problem, whether it is academic and/or personal