Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA)
The goal of the Edison PTSA is to provide assistance and support to Edison students wherever possible.
2019-20 Edison PTSA Officers
- President: Marcy Jackson (Edison Alum Parent)
- Executive Vice President: VACANT*
- Vice President of Membership: Christine Ellie Schell (Edison Student)
- Treasurer: Ginny Bunke (Edison Parent)
- Secretary: Lynn Harris (Edison Teacher)
Once you have filled out a Membership Form, membership payment can be made below:
PTSA Meetings 2019-20, Join us! Meetings held at Edison or Carver building in Rockville; video conferencing available!
June 24, 2020
Topic & Guest Speakers:
6:30pm - 7:30pm
*General Meetings are open to all, regardless of membership status. Voting, however, is only open to members.
PTSA Special Events and Dates:
- Nominating Committee for 2020-2021 TEHST PTSA Executive Board - May Elections
- Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering! Thanks for your support!!!
Donated funds are contributed to SkillsUSA.
Thank you for your support!
Click on this link or the icon below:
Officer Position Available
*Executive Vice President
The Thomas Edison High School of Technology Parent-Teacher-Student-Association, is seeking a volunteer Executive Vice President of Operations to join our Board of Directors, to help support our goals and activities this school year. TEHST PTSA VP can be a Parent or Partner, Teacher, Student or Staff, Alumni or Administrator of Thomas Edison High School of Technology.
This ideal candidate will be a PTSA member who is efficient, sociable and have 5-10 hours per week available to perform the following primary tasks in person and virtually to support student success:
- Donor Engagement, and Fundraiser Oversight
- Meeting Coordination and Secondary Administration
Interested Candidates should submit the following to PTSAPresidentEdison@gmail.com:
- Best times of the day to call
- TEHST Role (Parent, Staff, etc.):
- Experience with Donor Engagement and/or Fundraising:
- Experience with coordinating, and leading or supporting meetings:
- Communication style:
- Status of Edison PTSA Membership:
Thank you very much for your interest!
For more information, please contact the main office at 240-740-2000.