Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA)
The goal of the Edison PTSA is to provide assistance and support to Edison students wherever possible.
2019-20 Edison PTSA Officers
- President: Marcy Jackson (Edison Alum Parent)
- Executive Vice President: VACANT*
- Vice President of Membership: Christine Ellie Schell (Edison Student)
- Treasurer: Ginny Bunke (Edison Parent)
- Secretary: Lynn Harris (Edison Teacher)
Once you have filled out a Membership Form, membership payment can be made below:
PTSA Meetings 2019-20, Join us! Meetings held at Edison or Carver building in Rockville; video conferencing available!
June 24, 2020
Topic & Guest Speakers:
6:30pm - 7:30pm
*General Meetings are open to all, regardless of membership status. Voting, however, is only open to members.
PTSA Special Events and Dates:
- Nominating Committee for 2020-2021 TEHST PTSA Executive Board
- Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering! Thanks for your support!!!
Donated funds are contributed to SkillsUSA.
Thank you for your support!
Click on this link or the icon below:
2021 Officer Positions Available
Interested Candidates should submit the following information using our Google Form:
- PTSA Member?
- Which position for 2020-21 are you interested in?
- Leadership Experience (brief statement)
*Positions require about 2-5 hours a week of your time, and all positions will receive training and support.
Thank you very much for your interest!
For more information, please contact the main office at 240-740-2000.